- Business Owners
- About Us
- See All Accounts
- Reflections Blog
For Business Owners
With over twenty-five years of experience investing in small companies, not only does Windgate have a commitment to small company owners—we operate as a small company.
Through our parent company Perritt Capital Management, we invest several hundred million dollars in publicly traded small- and micro-cap companies. Our small company investment strategy began in 1987. As part of our investment process, we sit down with entrepreneurs like you on a regular basis. This experience gives us an intimate knowledge to the needs of small company business owners and executives: both business and personal, public and private.
Value we provide to business owners:
- Retirement plan recommendations
- Fi-Care Financial Wellness Program to motivate your team and attract talent
- Business valuations and industry comparisons
- Exit strategies and succession planning
- Diversified personal portfolios including investments in small companies like your own
- Insight on the decision to go public vs. private
- Best in breed insights from other successful entrepreneurs
- Network of professionals dedicated to small company investing; regional brokers, financial institutions and research firms
Use the easy “Let’s Talk” tool at the right if you want to talk about how our experience working with entrepreneurs might support the way you think about your business, your personal wealth, or both.